GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IDENTITY OF THE OWNER
The website www.maga-sin.be is owned and operated by:
- Our general terms and conditions apply to every offer from us as a merchant to you as a consumer (every natural person who obtains or uses marketed products or services for non-professional objectives).
- Placing an order on our website implies the express acknowledgement of our general terms and conditions that are available on the website.
- All prices are in Euro, including VAT and excluding shipping costs. Shipping costs are always for the customer, unless otherwise stated. Please check the shipping costs on the ‘shipping’ page. If you wish to order outside the referenced shipping areas, please contact us ([email protected]) so we can calculate the shipping costs. Some countries charge import taxes and other duties, MAGASIN will not pay for these extra charges and we cannot inform you about these costs.
- MAGASIN has the right to change prices. It might be possible that the information showed on the webshop is not 100% correct or up to date. MAGASIN is not bound by this kind of human errors or mistakes.
- The price shown only applies to the product described by words. Associated pictures are inspirational and can show items which are not included in the shown price.
- We can only accept payment via the secured payment module on our website. Cash on delivery or payment by bank transfer are not possible.
- We will only proceed with your order once we have received a confirmation of your payment. Until then, all goods are property of MAGASIN.
- All products will be delivered to the address specified by you when placing your order.
- The delivery of you order will start once we have received your payment. We deliver to Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France, but please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if your delivery address is outside one of these countries.
- Usually your package will be delivered in 1 to 3 business days (for Belgium). Our standard courier service is bpost. Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, except during holidays. When your package is shipped, you will receive an email prior delivery containing tracking information.
- MAGASIN is not liable for delivery delays or packages getting lost by the courier service.
- MAGASIN is not responsible for packages which have not been received or collected. These packages will be returned to MAGASIN. In this case, we are not responsible for the extra shipping and packaging costs.
- If during transport goods are damaged or do not match with the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days after delivery. Non-conforming articles must be returned to us within 14 calendar days after receipt. Complaints must be submitted in writing to [email protected].
RETURN AND RECALL
- You have the right to return products you bought from us for 14 days after delivery. The products cannot be worn or used (postal costs will need to be covered by yourself). If we notice there is damage or dirt to the products, or if they are clearly worn, we have the right to reject the returned products. Please do not remove any hangtags.
- Within 30 days, we will pay back the amount of the returned goods, excluding shipping costs. The costs of resending the goods to MAGASIN always need to be paid by the customer.
- Please return the goods by courier to the following address: Kapelsesteenweg 374, 2930 Brasschaat, Belgium. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to deliver items personally to the above address.
- We recommend you send back items by courier with a track and trace option. In this case, you are sure the package will be delivered safely. MAGASIN is not liable for lost packages.
- Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
ACTS OF GOD
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case, we can suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control which prevents the full or partial fulfillment of our obligations. Including but not limited to fire, strikes, business interruptions, power failures, stock failures, failures in (telecommunication) networks or connections, …
- Our website, photos, texts, logos, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that either belong to us or to our suppliers or other entitled parties.
- It is prohibited to use or make changes in the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, drawings and photographs, texts, logos, color combinations, etc... may not be copied or reproduced without our prior express written consent.