MAGASIN (number BE0738.536.026 in the Belgian registry of companies) is responsible for processing your personal data on www.maga-sin.be.
We value your privacy. We make sure that the personal information you provide us with is handled in a confidential manner. At every step, this is done in accordance with all appropriate personal data legislation.
As a Belgian company, MAGASIN complies with the Belgian “Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data”, as amended by the Law of 11 December 1998 and the “Law of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications” and the GDPR Directive, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
As stipulated in the law governing the use of personal data dated 08/12/1992, you as a user have the right to consult and if needed correct the personal data we have stored. Submit a written request via email if you wish to know what personal information we have collected about you. This request needs to be dated and signed, and accompanied by a copy of your identity card as a precaution against abuse. Should it prove necessary, you can request to correct data that is inaccurate, incomplete or not pertinent.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Data shared by you: via the registration form or during the ordering process.
- Personal data shared by third parties: in this context (under this hypothesis), our commercial partners guarantee that they have obtained permission to transfer the relevant personal data.
WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
- In general, we collect data to:
- Be able to provide you with the service offered on the website;
- Conduct market research;
- Provide you with information by email;
- Manage the technical administration of our website;
- Collect statistics regarding the number of visits on our website after anonymizing the data.
- Your personal data is kept confidential and will never be passed on to third parties for direct marketing purposes other than for MAGASIN.
- All personal data is stored for the necessary period to provide the full service by MAGASIN.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. That way, we can remember your preferences when using our website.
- Cookies and similar technologies do not allow us to systematically collect data that could identify the users of our website. They only help us to understand the interests of our users, to improve how our website works and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
- For third-party cookies (cookies placed by for instance Google or Facebook), we would like to refer you to the statements that these parties give on their respective websites. Please note that we cannot exercise any influence on the content of those statements or on the content of these third-party cookies.
- It is possible this cookie notice will be changed at some time, for instance because our website or the regulations regarding cookies change. We reserve the right to update the content of the cookie notice and the cookies at all times without prior notification. The updated cookie notice is valid from the time of publication on the website.
- If you do not agree with the updated notice, you should alter the browser settings concerning cookies or consider not visiting this website any longer. By continuing to open and use our services after the changes were implemented, you agree to the updated cookie notice. You will always find the most recent version on this page.